Ch-Ch-Changes!

Replace Todays posts with Todays listing. Todays post currently gives you all posts with a reply today, I'd like to be able to see only posts originated today, not reponded to today.

Bill of sale is the best idea of all of those. A like button would also be pretty fun. If the dealer supports/pays the forum he/she IMO should be able to post whatever they want even though it does clog up the FS ads. Maybe make it where the dealers have to post in a dealers FS section but let them post as much as they want. I also think a seperate section for FT only would be pretty helpful, you could try to make it so you can see what they want to trade in the hover over.

I would like to see when you click on a post there is a option where under the feedback score it would say Seller Other Listings--that way you could see all of one persons listing----they have it on Florida Gun Trader and it nice to have--thanks for all your hard work for this site Steve

Suggestion: Add a sentence like "If you require a bill of sale (BOS) for your listed item, you must have this clearly disclosed in your listing and be able to provide a blank copy of the BOS to any interested member(s) who request to see it in advance of extending an offer."

to the site rules and guidelines http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/8490-Latest-Rules-amp-Guidelines! :D

All the other ones you have listed look great!

I like this Idea. The only bos I will looks like this
I (seller's name ) sell one (Brand name model number and serial number) to ( buyer's name) for xxx.xx on this -- day of --, 20--

or I (seller's name) trade one (brand model serial) for one (brand model serial) to (buyer's name) on this -- day of --, 20--

Buyer's sig ____________
Seller's sig ____________
that is the only bos I involve myself in with possibly the addition of maybe my phone number period.
The rest of the ideas sound great.

Last edited:
I would like to see when you click on a post there is a option where under the feedback score it would say Seller Other Listings--that way you could see all of one persons listing----they have it on Florida Gun Trader and it nice to have--thanks for all your hard work for this site Steve
Here's a feature that a lot of folks are not aware of. All you have to do to see their other threads or posts is (single/left) click on a users name as shown below.
i50.tinypic.com_15yulud.jpg

Back
Top Bottom