• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Changes!

Exactly!! Seems the ability to turn off comments is just like handing the drill instructor the stress card. People need to realize this is an Internet forum. You say something stupid or try to gouge the crap out of people, personally I think you should be called on it.
My wife is a member of a forum that has a section where the members cannot lock, delete, or edit a post or thread. Once you hit enter, it's there from now on. If they did that around here imagine what would go down.

Overall, you comment has some validity. However, explain to me how someone "gouges" on sporting equipment. You want to call someone out on an ad because YOU don't like the price? Why? It does not belong to you, cannot hurt you, but you think you are protecting someone from a too high price? Control yourself, hit the back button if you don't like the price and quit thinking you are the all knowing price monitor. Give me one instance, where a buyer has complained about the price of something. Oh, we have all the non-buyer complaining, but never once have I seen a buyer complain. If the ad is too high, buyers will not buy, Complaining about it is just stupid.

now we dont even have to scroll down to see the ad.... if we see comments disabled, we already know is ridiculously priced

much move convenient... now if you would just make "Comments disabled " appear in the title, we wont even need to waste a mouse click on the ad!
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!

Back
Top Bottom