• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Charlotte NC UFO's

I saw this the other day. I always wait before I post em now, because the REALLY good ones always get "mysteriously deleted".
Kinda surprised this 1 has not gotten more views.

From the guy who filmed it:
C. Hulbert3 days ago (edited)
Details.......im a professional driver. on this particular sunday, myself, 2 other drivers and roughly 15 people were standing around in the hotel parking lot. We were getting ready to head to the airport for a pickup. I had happened to look up at the roof of the hotel and spotted these individual orbs or exterior lighting that was on something far bigger. i was literally stunned because of how low it was (possibly a mile to 3/4 of a mile directly above the hotel) i was trying to figure out what it was......blimp, yes luminaries, skydivers etc.......i then told everyone to look up. realizing i didnt know exactly what i was looking at, i choose to run to my bus , grab my phone and start filming. yes i believe in aliens.....however i also believe in secret aircraft after having a uncle who worked for lockheed martin. i figured just document what im seeing and maybe a real expert can figure this out later. obviously the weather was slightly overcast, had a light wind actually blowing the opposite direction the "thing" was traveling in. outside of the bus diesels, it was a very quiet night. you could see civilian aircraft flying in the distance. i shot until i felt its was almost impossible to see. before we left, the lights literally faded out completely.

Example of what I'm talkin bout....this was a very good 1.

This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

a7e2e1beef59efee5fb360ee7e3babae.jpg

15 people standing around in the parking lot and only one guy pulled out his phone? No one else in Charlotte saw and filmed it? :noidea:

Back
Top Bottom