• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jules Winnfield

Bear Icon Supporter
OCD for ODT
207   0
Reaction score
The Charter Arms Lifetime Warranty*
I picked up a CA Mag Pug 357 from another trader here on the forums, on a trade. It wasn’t new, serial dating put it at 2013. Long story short, got it, shot it & it had issues. Timing was off, bound up between SA/DA, lockup was not tight, etc. Emailed CA and they responded in less than 24hrs on how to send it in… $60 and 2 weeks later to the day I got it back. Recieved regular updates via text/email during the repair process. The pics detail all the repairs that were done [FREE of Charge] No questions asked other than what the issues were. The last pic is how it sits now after I replaced the grip panels. Lock up is tight, timing spot on, DA/SA smooth as glass. The only caviot is that the LT Warranty is only valid for arms manufactured out of the Sheldon, CT location. This is a true testament to American Made Firearms and our Mfgs standing by them.
-Deal w/confidence
Note: The un-named ODT member I got it from reimbursed me the shipping fee (without me asking) once I made him aware of the situation in its entirety. Another fine example of the [Gunman] in our small GA community*

Attachments

• IMG_4645.jpeg
    IMG_4645.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4646.jpeg
    IMG_4646.jpeg
    165 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4292.jpeg
    IMG_4292.jpeg
    307.3 KB · Views: 41
Rick the owner at Charter is great guy and he stresses customer service to staff. I sent a 44 back to them and told him I was using as my backup weapon and he even had them do action job on it as well.
That’s gotta be quite a privelage to know the owner of a FM…really cool. I’m very pleased with CA and felt it was worth sharing.

I love my Bulldog. Got it from my father a couple decades back when he was still alive. He had it for a good while too, (since the late 60’s - early 70’s Maybe ….?) .
But he had the bbl chopped down, hammer bobbed and action/trigger tuned on it. Makes an awesome carry ! Even on an ankle holster !
(That’s how he used to carry it on his route when he was living, he was a postman for as long as I remember .)
The thing is…..they make great carry guns, sometimes you need to “customize” them ! Lol

Back
Top Bottom