• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Check it out... Kimber Solo (mousegun in 9mm)

jacobsen919

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
28   0
Reaction score

Attachments

• solocarrystainless.jpg
    solocarrystainless.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 143
I am really at a loss with Kimbers.....Everyone I always see talking about them loves them.....However Everyone I know that actually owns one, and one guy has a few, has more problems out of them than their colts and springfields heck even their RIAs....

I just dont get it really.

I am really at a loss with Kimbers.....Everyone I always see talking about them loves them.....However Everyone I know that actually owns one, and one guy has a few, has more problems out of them than their colts and springfields heck even their RIAs....

I was kinda thinking the same thing. I have a friend who bought and sold 2 of them. Called them "custom crap".

I would love to have the new "solo". I do not have a 9mm, but this has me wanting one. I have two Kimbers, both series II. Aside from 3 FTE's in the first mag of each, I have had no problems whatsoever. Now, I do not put 500 rounds a month through them, and I do not have to carry for work. But I have been very pleased with both of my Kimbers. Maybe I was lucky, I do not know. I have read and heard about all the problemls, but so far, I have managed to not have them happen to me.

I only own one Kimber and I like it. It's my everyday carry. I'm sure there is better out there but my Ultra Carry II is pretty good. As far as the MSRP goes if you click on one of the models it will give it to you. It's either $725 or $750, can't remember.

Back
Top Bottom