• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Check it out... Kimber Solo (mousegun in 9mm)

Thats how much they want??? Ill pass. Ill take an HK p7 over that one.

I know right!?!? I honestly have never seen that P7 before, that looks sweet, around the same price tag it looks like though. Probably way more reliable. I like Kimber, I believe they have there place but I'm sorry they are just to damn proud of their "kids".

Is anybody really surprised that they cost over $700??? It's a Kimber, remember. They gotta get their name's worth. It'd be like going to a Harley dealership and expecting to find a reasonably-priced motorcycle. Not gonna happen.

Is anybody really surprised that they cost over $700??? It's a Kimber, remember. They gotta get their name's worth. It'd be like going to a Harley dealership and expecting to find a reasonably-priced motorcycle. Not gonna happen.

I am constantly surprised that Kimbers sell for more than RIA. In the real world, the RIA is a better gun. Kimbers qc is crap. I wouldn't mind an older kimber, but the new ones are hit and miss.

I've had guys at 4 different gun shops tell me that they recommend Springfield over Kimber all the time. They all say that Springfield's are better built and better guns, and that you get more for your money with a Springfield than a Kimber.

Doesn't keep me from wanting a Kimber (can't deny those things are SEXY)....but for the money, I'd prefer a Springfield.

Back
Top Bottom