• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Check this little future thug out**NSFW**

I wouldn't take that little bastard in public Like that.

Ain't no McDonald's treats for this little stinker.....his ass would be in a Texas boot camp getting some righteous in your face drill instruction until he's broken of that crap.

Sad but it's obvious he was the spawn of some real lowlife douchebags.
We fostered kids for years and had several that were just like this....all girls too and they are even worse.

We had a couple boys and it was pretty sad because they were both sweet kids that really wanted good Parents.
The biggest heartbreak is to have them for months and watch them progress greatly and appreciate the security of a loving family only to have the courts rip Them back out of your home and plop them back in the lap of their scum bag "parent" or
"Parents" only to get them back in a month or so with that glazed over look in their eye again and some new scars to boot.

Mom and whatever male role model that is around allow this to happen. She will raise him like this, and then make excuses when he ends up dead or in jail. The victim is the kid here. If you let your children act this way, they will act that way when they grow up. And where do people that act like that end up? Poor little guy, he'll be getting more of my tax money, but it won't ever help him.

The biggest heartbreak is to have them for months and watch them progress greatly and appreciate the security of a loving family only to have the courts rip Them back out of your home and plop them back in the lap of their scum bag "parent" or
"Parents" only to get them back in a month or so with that glazed over look in their eye again and some new scars to boot.
My wife and I went about halfway through the process with the intent to foster to adopt and THAT was the number reason we decided not to proceed. I know there is no way I could sit quietly and watch that happen which is of course exactly what you are required to do. I get it, and understand it, but I also realize my shortcomings.

My wife and I went about halfway through the process with the intent to foster to adopt and THAT was the number reason we decided not to proceed. I know there is no way I could sit quietly and watch that happen which is of course exactly what you are required to do. I get it, and understand it, but I also realize my shortcomings.

Yeah we did it for nine years and we adopted three girls which gave us five girls.

We quit fostering and decided to concentrate on our own kids because the troubled kids were too hard on everyone.

We Contemplated taking on kids with severe mental issues which is usually brain injuries from shaking baby sysndrome or other abuse but decided it would probably land me in jail because I'd wanna go Charles Bronson on theirs who injured those kids.
We know a couple who does it and the wiife is a registered nurse as one has to be in order to take them in.
Sad stuff.

Back
Top Bottom