• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Check this little future thug out**NSFW**

Take the kid away and any other she has then sterilize the mother and father. I firmly believe if you have a child (mother and father) and apply for any type of government handout you shall be sterilized. If you are convicted of a violent felony you shall be sterilized. And last but not least, if you vote democrat you shall be sterilized!

Yeah we did it for nine years and we adopted three girls which gave us five girls.

We quit fostering and decided to concentrate on our own kids because the troubled kids were too hard on everyone.

We Contemplated taking on kids with severe mental issues which is usually brain injuries from shaking baby sysndrome or other abuse but decided it would probably land me in jail because I'd wanna go Charles Bronson on theirs who injured those kids.
We know a couple who does it and the wiife is a registered nurse as one has to be in order to take them in.
Sad stuff.
The saddest. It was the biggest self "gut check" having to admit what we are not capable of despite the overwhelming need.

Back
Top Bottom