• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Check us out...Georgia Patriots Brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...is “Militia of Georgia” as used in this thread the same group that the OP started this thread sbout in 2013?
The “Georgia Patriots Brigade”?

What militia groups are active today in 2017?
One had its leader and a few members come out to a pro-gun, anti-Obama rally I attended and participated in several years ago... but I forget their name.

*** EDITED: Bill Looman , owner of US Cranes, Inc., spoke for the “North Georgia Militia.”****

Because I can't resist taking the bait; what are the 'real militia' you refer to 'most effective' at ? Perhaps some links to credible news items reporting their accomplishments ?

Take the bait? We would never get off to a very good start if you want to start with a troll post.

The Militia of Georgia, as an organization, was the legitimate organization because they were / are the only militia that held meetings in every major area in Georgia before electing a leadership.

No able bodied resident of Georgia was ever denied membership and they held meetings publicly and those nominated for leadership positions were publicly chosen. In addition, the governor of the state of Georgia was apprised each election cycle who the leaders were should he want to call on them during an emergency.

As citizens, they were not required to register with anyone until the militia were needed to respond to the governor's call. Additionally, as citizens, they were well versed in their Rights - which means they knew if / when the government acted beyond the scope of constitutional powers.

I'm sure if you researched the subject prior to the year 2002 / 2003 (IIRC) their accomplishments are pretty much well known. More people were recruited into the original Militia of Georgia than all other state militias combined!

The Militia of Georgia was responsible for recruiting, educating and training more people than any militia of its kind. AFTER the LEO community began setting up militia groups and financing them in order to destroy the real militia, the Militia of Georgia allowed their website to lapse; they moved out of sight from the public sector and now operate with what people they have. Links? Really? That establishes legitimacy for you?

I thought the Gov. called up the NG in emergencies.....

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom