• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

cheddars resturaunt

Allow me to translate...
That was milinal for I don't believe in anything but me.
In addition, I detest your stupid belief system and don't give a S**T if you you come here or not.

Allow me to translate...
That was milinal for I don't believe in anything but me.
In addition, I detest your stupid belief system and don't give a S**T if you you come here or not.
Or....merry Christmas, happy holidays , happy Hanukkah, happy Kwanzaa, happy festivus...whatever you believe you are welcome here...

Or....merry Christmas, happy holidays , happy Hanukkah, happy Kwanzaa, happy festivus...whatever you believe you are welcome here...
I'd pay extra even a cover charge, to come in for a Festivus Celebration. Especially the "Airing of Grievances." Be like being allowed to leave comments on ads here.

Take a chill pill. Cheddars food sucks, but I find the door saying funny.
It’s a Pagan holiday any damn way.
i didnt realize pagans celebrated the birth of jesus lol

yes, i get the history lesson of adopting a holiday the pagans celebrated for jesus birthdate which may or may not have occured in december but its not and never was a pagan holiday as christmas is specifically about celebrating the birth of the messiah and christian values

i dont particularly care to be honest one way or the other but the assertion that its a pagan holiday is very early 2000s and was only made popular via snarky athiests and idiots who think they are pagan/wiccan because they learned about it from their doctor who/anime nerd message board.

The restaurant might have been trying to steer clear of the BS that liberal crybabies seem to stir up at every corner so they said Merry whatever to include everyone. Might Not have been done to infuriate the self-righteous.

Back
Top Bottom