• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cheekey's in East Cobb just lost my business.

It's just a mis-leading sign. It serves the purpose of advising you they have chosen their right as a properrty owner not to let you carry period. The mis-leading use of the GA law wording is meant to give it a more "official" looking meaning. Obviously, it's just what it is, a notice of the property owners choice on weapons in his establishment. So **** them.

That sign holds no legal weight in Ga. It is not "legal notification" under Ga. law. For you to get in trouble with the Law, you would first have to be discovered carrying by ownership/manager, and asked to leave. If you refuse to leave, then it becomes a private property rights issue and you can be arrested for Trespass.

That's correct, but why give them your business?

That sign holds no legal weight in Ga. It is not "legal notification" under Ga. law. For you to get in trouble with the Law, you would first have to be discovered carrying by ownership/manager, and asked to leave. If you refuse to leave, then it becomes a private property rights issue and you can be arrested for Trespass.

That's correct, but why give them your business?
I'm not arguing that. That is the choice of the customer.

As a business owner I would hope people wouldn't boycott me for my beliefs.

Plus, I see most peoples reactions to things they don't agree with as emotional bull****.

Your beliefs, or policies enacted by you?

Beliefs, you can worship the flying spaghetti monster for all I care. When your business policy affects me in any way shape or form, you bet your ass.

Back
Top Bottom