• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee Gun Official Black Friday Flyer

You absolutely have that right. Deeply discounted does not mean they took a loss. If I would have got an apology and would have been taken to the counter in front of all the people who turned their paperwork in 45 minutes after I did, then I might have considered it. But when you lose my paperwork and ID, find it over an hour later and then put my stuff at the end of the line where I have to start all over without an apology or explanation, dang skippy I'm not coming back. I didnt get there before they opened to wait an hour and a half inside when people in line with me were gone in 20 minutes.
Don't worry, I'm sure that Rich will be along to try to make it right. He really cares about the customers. I'm sure that with the chaos, some folks got passed over. Please try to be patient with these guys. I have been to CG&P on many many occasions and have had nothing but good experiences. Each of the employees has the patience of a saint under the circumstances. I will continue to support these guys because they have ALWAYS been good to me. Hope you get what you want bro, but please don't condemn them because of an isolated bad experience on their busiest day of the year.

Don't worry, I'm sure that Rich will be along to try to make it right. He really cares about the customers. I'm sure that with the chaos, some folks got passed over. Please try to be patient with these guys. I have been to CG&P on many many occasions and have had nothing but good experiences. Each of the employees has the patience of a saint under the circumstances. I will continue to support these guys because they have ALWAYS been good to me. Hope you get what you want bro, but please don't condemn them because of an isolated bad experience on their busiest day of the year.
Well said. CG&P is not like the rest

Well said. CG&P is not like the rest

Agree too. No matter how busy, they remain as professional as possible. Many LGS can take a lesson or two from them.

My paperwork got "lost". I turned it in at 7:15 for nothing but a Keltec. At 8:20 I asked where my paperwork was and they had to go find it. People I saw walk in the door after I turned in my paperwork came and went. Then after they found it I got put in the back of the line again. I just walked out at 8:45. Ridiculous. Would NEVER go back.

I apologize for any inconvenience that was incurred. We had to switch up the way we planned on doing things. Unfortunately, you were the one that caught in the transition. We try very hard to make sure every customer leaves happy, even on the busiest day of the year.

I would hope you would give us a second shot.

Rich

To all the customers that showed up today, I would like to extend a heart felt THANK YOU!! You guys are a large of the reason we have been so successful.

Rich

My paperwork got "lost". I turned it in at 7:15 for nothing but a Keltec. At 8:20 I asked where my paperwork was and they had to go find it. People I saw walk in the door after I turned in my paperwork came and went. Then after they found it I got put in the back of the line again. I just walked out at 8:45. Ridiculous. Would NEVER go back.

I apologize for any inconvenience that was incurred. We had to switch up the way we planned on doing things. Unfortunately, you were the one that caught in the transition. We try very hard to make sure every customer leaves happy, even on the busiest day of the year.

Rich

To all the customers that showed up today, I would like to extend a heart felt THANK YOU!! You guys are a large of the reason we have been so successful.

Rich

Boom, name one business that consistently listens to complaints an responds with care!

Nice job Rich! You will always continue to earn my business!

Rich

You guys are a class act. My family and I will continue to do business with you

This was my first time buying from Cherokee, but Definitely not my last. Will be looking for a small revolver for the wife after the 1st of the year and this will be where I will be going.

I personally would not worry about some d'bag that gets his feelings hurt and walks out the door. I wouldn't want to do business with someone like that. Nothing you ever do will be good enough!

Back
Top Bottom