• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee Gun Official Black Friday Flyer

This was my first time buying from Cherokee, but Definitely not my last. Will be looking for a small revolver for the wife after the 1st of the year and this will be where I will be going.

I personally would not worry about some d'bag that gets his feelings hurt and walks out the door. I wouldn't want to do business with someone like that. Nothing you ever do will be good enough!

Thanks, and thanks to all of you who helped make this our biggest Black Friday sale so far. We tried hard to make sure everyone was accommodated. We all did our best, and we all worked long hours today to make that happen for all of you. We still have many of the sale items in stock, so if any of you are up for round 2, come see us tomorrow. And, as always, thanks from the staff at Cherokee Gun & Pawn

John

All I can say is there is always one.

I agree regardless of what you do, or how you act, there will always be one person not happy. I guess today was my day! I understand the store was swamped and there were people everywhere, but me having to wait 3 times longer than anyone else set me off. I did speak with Rich inside the store because he is the one who took my paperwork. A simple explanation then would have prevented my feelings of frustration. I have heard nothing but good reviews from everyone on the ODT or I would not have made the hour and 15 minute trip up there with my brother in law just to buy 2 guns. Rich, thanks for the apology, I'm sure on any other day I would have been just as satisfied as all your other customers on ODT.

Yep, good guys over there in Canton with great customer service. I have at least three gun stores that are a lot closer to my house in Sugar Hill ( Buford, Cumming & Dawsonville)but I always drive out of my way to buy at Cherokee Gun & Pawn. I'll be there tomorrow afternoon to buy another pistol.

Back
Top Bottom