• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

chest cold thingy-rally call

Yup I got it last night, was sneezing like crazy at 10pm. Went to bed, dog woke me up at 3am. Felt funny, took a leak and coughed... that's when I knew I had it. Woke up at 5:15am for work and felt like booty.
Now I can barely talk, super sore throat. I try not to cough cause it hurts so bad. When I woke up I had goosebumps and needed to jump in the shower to warm up. geeeeezzz

My mom had it on sunday, I meet up with her at the post office to get a money order ( she works at cumming post office) and I think she gave it to me.

Had a co-worker who had it Thursday and Friday.

Bleh.

Hit me Saturday afternoon during range time and retired to the living room couch for the next 3 days. Today is the first day I left the house, feeling better but not 100%. Headache, mild fever, chills, stuffy-snotty nose with morning cough to get the slime out.

Picked up something last Friday. Headache, sore throat, sinus drainage, coughing and overall feeling like garbage. Almost gone now. Its been making the rounds.

Started last Monday, I guess it's a sinus/respiratory infection. Went to the doc Friday and he gave me a shot of rosephine, some cipro, mucinex, an inhaler, and a z-pack of steroids. The worst part has probably been the cough and not having my voice.

Back
Top Bottom