• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chevy’s are tough…

Whetstone

Default rank <5000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Jagten
80   0
Reaction score
IMG_9545.jpeg

I had a very aggressive driver try to pass me in a turning lane a few years ago. He had been tearing up the streets for a few miles. He ran out of turning lane as I politely declined to let him in. He blew out both front tires and broke his rims as he hit the curb, as well as ate 2 signs just like in the photo above. Both signs were torn out of the ground and took out his bumper, grill, hood, front windshield and continued on damaging the top of his Benz as he plowed through them.

Additionally my older F350 Superduty bumper scraped the entire side of his car except for the rear door. That rear door caved in to my front wheel as I turned into him trying to stay straight. Steam, antifreeze, oil leaking was everywhere from his car while I looked at the black paint from his car on the side of my bumper.

A cop wrote him a few tickets and we left him there with a demolished car. My truck’s bumper still has a hint of his car’s black paint on it.

I had a very aggressive driver try to pass me in a turning lane a few years ago. He had been tearing up the streets for a few miles. He ran out of turning lane as I politely declined to let him in. He blew out both front tires and broke his rims as he hit the curb, as well as ate 2 signs just like in the photo above. Both signs were torn out of the ground and took out his bumper, grill, hood, front windshield and continued on damaging the top of his Benz as he plowed through them.

Additionally my older F350 Superduty bumper scraped the entire side of his car except for the rear door. That rear door caved in to my front wheel as I turned into him trying to stay straight. Steam, antifreeze, oil leaking was everywhere from his car while I looked at the black paint from his car on the side of my bumper.

A cop wrote him a few tickets and we left him there with a demolished car. My truck’s bumper still has a hint of his car’s black paint on it.
He would have been fine if you had just let him in !!! :boink::boink::car:

Back
Top Bottom