• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Chicago BULLS

Yeah, but the Cubs have made losing cool somehow.
Im starting to lose respect for the cubs the manager doesnt even give a s*** any more they dont have any real player beside soriano and hes not even that great the yankees didnt want him anymore that team has made me sick to the point where I started to follow the braves last year because they can actually play a game of baseball. I can actually enjoy watching them play. this is going to be a good braves team too because of the upton brothers. play offs no doubt

- - - Updated - - -

Are you originally from the Chicago area?
yep from jefferson park chicago upper NW side

Im starting to lose respect for the cubs the manager doesnt even give a s*** any more they dont have any real player beside soriano and hes not even that great the yankees didnt want him anymore that team has made me sick to the point where I started to follow the braves last year because they can actually play a game of baseball. I can actually enjoy watching them play. this is going to be a good braves team too because of the upton brothers. play offs no doubt

You really don't have to spend money and put a winning team on the field when you know you will sell out every game.

I would have to agree with that.
The bulls were nothing without MJ. I am an MJ fan but to say they will be the most historical dynasty?...That's crazy. There are way more powerful dynasty teams i.e The Lake Show..The Boston celtics.. Those are true dynasty teams. The bulls are close but not the greatest of all time.

The bulls were nothing without MJ. I am an MJ fan but to say they will be the most historical dynasty?...That's crazy. There are way more powerful dynasty teams i.e The Lake Show..The Boston celtics.. Those are true dynasty teams. The bulls are close but not the greatest of all time.
the heat are the up coming dynasty wade and lebron are unstoppable

- - - Updated - - -

yep from jefferson park chicago upper NW side

Oh okay. I used to live in IL (9 years). Went to High School in Belvidere. And then went to school at IIT (Illinois Tech) and lived in Bridgeport (South side Chicago right by US Cellular Field).

I hear ya. I can't stand their gun control laws. I love Chicago, but I hate the people that think they know how to run the city/state. Its good to meet another fellow Chicagoan, and gun lover, down here in GA.

Yeah the city has gone to hell I visit there every so often to catch up with old friends and eat the amazing food but as for living there I could never do it again at heart im a gun loving country boy

Back
Top Bottom