• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Chicago BULLS

Bill russell has 11 championships compared to MJs 6 but That doesnt make him better than MJ I realize that they have wayyyy more championships than the bulls but basketball not being as popular as it is from the 90s on ward makes the bulls dynasty so well known. someone from every country knows of michael jordan he is the biggest NBA icon with out question

Bill russell has 11 championships compared to MJs 6 but That doesnt make him better than MJ I realize that they have wayyyy more championships than the bulls but basketball not being as popular as it is from the 90s on ward makes the bulls dynasty so well known. someone from every country knows of michael jordan he is the biggest NBA icon with out question

bulls vs celtics is one thing
jordan vs russell is a different story
#23 is king

And people in every country I've been to (quite a few) wear Celtics gear. The upstart Bulls are just that in comparison.

bill russell wasnt taking free throws with his eyes closed!
I should have started a thread of how much I hate the celtics instead someone had to get me all fired up...

Back
Top Bottom