• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Chicago BULLS

They are doing well. I think they were a surprise team this year. My team is Michigan but I didn't attended there (they're doing pretty well this year).

It should be an interesting tournament. Miami's lack of scoring the past two games worries me but the defense is right there. They have the perfect storm of talented 1st and second year guys mixed with a couple 5th and 6th year guys. It will be interesting.

It should be an interesting tournament. Miami's lack of scoring the past two games worries me but the defense is right there. They have the perfect storm of talented 1st and second year guys mixed with a couple 5th and 6th year guys. It will be interesting.

I agree. This may be the best tournament we have seen in years. Should be pretty exciting.

So you are basically a fan of teams that have a history. I wonder who your favorite baseball team is. NY, Boston. LOL
cubs and the braves the cubs have nothing but bad history so HA! and im not some band wagon bulls fan I grew up with them so why would I root for someone else. I dont know how much history the heat have but I like the heat I hate the lakers and I like the knicks. F the red socks and the yankees!

cubs and the braves the cubs have nothing but bad history so HA! and im not some band wagon bulls fan I grew up with them so why would I root for someone else. I dont know how much history the heat have but I like the heat I hate the lakers and I like the knicks. F the red socks and the yankees!

Yeah, but the Cubs have made losing cool somehow.

Are you originally from the Chicago area?

Back
Top Bottom