• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chicken registry

Matt VanDivner

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
25   0
Reaction score
The UK and Wales are implementing a chicken registry starting October 1st due to Avian flu. You think it’s coming here? I don’t know I just want to talk about it lol

Attachments

• IMG_6160.png
    IMG_6160.png
    219.4 KB · Views: 11
Oi, you got a license for dat chicken mate? 😂😂 everyday the UK makes themselves a laughing stock. But in all seriousness I doubt that we’d implement that the chicken farming industry would “lobby” against that and get it shot down purely due to their financial power and greed. But even if they do implement that, I’d ignore it. I’m not registering my chickens and I’m not registering my guns. F the Feds.

I see this as being far more likely as state-level regulations.

I was reading recently that one of the states out west had expanded their definition of 'food producer' so that even smallholders of beef and pork operations would need to register with the state - but I think the impetus for this was the opportunity to sell permits to a broader audience - therefore - a tax.

Edit: here we go. Rule was reversed (for the moment), but it was certainly planned to be introduced, and may be re-introduced.

The UK and Wales are implementing a chicken registry starting October 1st due to Avian flu. You think it’s coming here? I don’t know I just want to talk about it lol
Its already here? You have to give a name and address when you buy chicks. Its also illegal to sell eggs without a license.
I see this as being far more likely as state-level regulations.

I was reading recently that one of the states out west had expanded their definition of 'food producer' so that even smallholders of beef and pork operations would need to register with the state - but I think the impetus for this was the opportunity to sell permits to a broader audience - therefore - a tax.

Edit: here we go. Rule was reversed (for the moment), but it was certainly planned to be introduced, and may be re-introduced.

Americans are too busy buying toys to realize evrrything that engenders real freedom has been regulated to death. Try and sell raw milk and see how quickly men with guns show up

Back
Top Bottom