• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chicken

Boxer mix. If I'm home she won't go near them if the wife's home she'll get around them.
She only goes outside when we go out. My girlfriend let her out and ran inside to get something then came out and seen it. 3 out of the 4 dogs are on shock collars and she lit her up. If the goats bucked the hell our of her she'd probably leave them alone
Wife and girlfriend live in the same house?
wayment.jpeg

Personally, I wouldn’t keep a dog that killed livestock. Be afraid it would snap and turn on one of the human family.
worked on a quail hunting plantation for a few years. Would turn the dogs out before season to rip and build up some strength. 15 at a time. one of the brittany spaniels got nipped and started bleeding. Everyone of those 14 even the most timid English pointer got in on tearing the other one apart, not enough left to put in a coffee can. The 2 of us there couldn't do a thing. Animals are going to be animals... Hell, some humans are.

Okay we need some help/advise. We have 3 goats 1 got killed yesterday my the dog. We have 3 roosters and about 20 hens. And yes more to come. From silkies, ayam cemani, to bantoms. I'm thinking of getting a game bird for protecting the goats and chickens. My question is this. Is a game bird naturally aggressive towards dogs? (4) or would I be best off getting so geese?
Put these on the roosters.....that dawg will F around and find out real quick.

_115096269_gettyimages-453422856.jpg

Back
Top Bottom