• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) $5000 Raffle!

cbr04

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
42   0
Reaction score
My office is taking part in the CHOA Big Bucks Bonanza fundraiser this year. Each $50 donation receives a ticket for a chance to win a $5000 cash prize!! Only 500 total tickets will be sold and you do not have to be present to win. Drawing will be in mid June (I will update with an exact date on Monday). This is for a wonderful cause and the $5000 would make for a nice little vacation or funds for a nice firearm or two! I only have 19 tickets left to sell.

Donations are accepted via Paypal (sevenr@hotmail.com). Please reference "CHOA".

Since its inception in 2003, the goal each year of the Big Bucks Bonanza Campaign is to raise an additional $20,000 for Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, after the $5,000 payout. All proceeds will be invested in the future of clinical care, research, teaching and wellness initiatives. Children's Healthcare of Atlanta relies on the generous financial and volunteer support of communities. Your donations directly impact the lives of each family served by Children's and support many initiatives, such as clinical excellence, research, teaching, wellness and charity care.

Back
Top Bottom