• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Chip McCormick AR trigger

BHJ

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
37   0
Reaction score
I bought one of these a couple of years ago and installed it in my LR308, So this is a long term review of this product. At the time I had to wait on it to arrive because they couldn't keep up with orders. They have also come down in price by about $50 since I bought mine. They are one piece units that drop right in. they are factory tuned and no adjustments or other tinkering are needed. Install the 2 pins that come with it check for safety and you're done. It is a light and crisp AR trigger with a short reset and has helped me shoot much better. These triggers are right there with good optics and ammo in the quest for AR accuracy.

I went with one in a DPMS .308 back in 2006. It was perfect for that application. All my previous triggers were either too light or heavy for what I wanted.

I'd get doubling, and sometimes more with Jard, and a couple of others under .308 recoil? The CMC was crisp @ just over 3lbs. It never doubled on me once.

I know they went away for a while, a law suit I believe? But I see they're back now.
I haven't tried one of their new style triggers yet? I hope they're as good as before!

Back
Top Bottom