• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Choices we make Hunt or No Hunt!

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
One of my closest friends Viet Nam Vet, brother in arms, Mason, guy that will help anybody..Ronnie Pinson, Major that is, Mountain Ranger Surplus store in Blue Ridge..

I have a hunting club in High Falls I have belong to for 10 yrs. Every year I go down and put in food plots, and service stands. One of my very best friends, brother, is in Intensive care at Piedmont Hospital as of last night..Liver has failed..They are trying to get him to a point that transplant will be possible..I spent the better part of the day today, fighting traffic to get there Two hrs and thirty minutes..Already had all the plans set to go down for a week for the opening of gun season.

Now all I care about is him, supporting the family and Praying..It's all about priorities,

Now all I care about is him, supporting the family and Praying..It's all about priorities,
It is and good on you. Prayers up for him and those affecting. Very sad. I hope to hear a positive update from you soon!

Now, having said that DD, while I'm sure I would appreciate the sentiment, if any of my friends miss a day of hunting on my account, I'm going to VERY unhappy with them...

i wish your family member comes out well, best of luck to him
the animals will be there next year waiting for you

i find that entertaining and watching the children play that families bring helps relax you and takes your mind off things for a little bit

I was in the woods 3-4 days a week bow - rifle season for years and years. One day life grabs you and sets you on a different mission. 8 years later and I believe next year I may start again . Life is short and you know in your heart your doing the right thing,may god bless you and yours.

It is and good on you. Prayers up for him and those affecting. Very sad. I hope to hear a positive update from you soon!

Now, having said that DD, while I'm sure I would appreciate the sentiment, if any of my friends miss a day of hunting on my account, I'm going to VERY unhappy with them...

We all have our own priorities, He has always been there for me and I will always be there for him..God willing there will be another season for me..And God Willing there will be another season or many for him..

We all draw the line somewhere, Mine is to support and do what is needed to help the family..I could not enjoy going hunting knowing, my person would be of better value helping some of those I love..

We all have our own priorities, He has always been there for me and I will always be there for him..God willing there will be another season for me..And God Willing there will be another season or many for him..

We all draw the line somewhere, Mine is to support and do what is needed to help the family..I could not enjoy going hunting knowing, my person would be of better value helping some of those I love..
I'm sure I'd do the same. I never said I'd expect my friends to listen to me. :)
I do pray all goes well for him and quickly.

Back
Top Bottom