• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chris Reeve

Does anyone know a local dealer that sells and carries CRK? I wanted to see a sebenza in person before I spend a pretty penny.

I have a few you could hold and work, but I will tell you this.

Every single person I know that has asked that SAME question, has had it answered when they purchased them.

They are an excellent built, best material, functionally perfect and lifetime warranty.

I tell people often. Why be afraid to spend 350+ on a knife that will last a lifetime when a Glock costs $500.

PM me for a meetup and I'll see to it you handle a Sebenza. Also have an Umnumzaan. A beefier version.

I have a few you could hold and work, but I will tell you this.

Every single person I know that has asked that SAME question, has had it answered when they purchased them.

They are an excellent built, best material, functionally perfect and lifetime warranty.

I tell people often. Why be afraid to spend 350+ on a knife that will last a lifetime when a Glock costs $500.

PM me for a meetup and I'll see to it you handle a Sebenza. Also have an Umnumzaan. A beefier version.

Bring that custom one to lunch tomorrow! ; )

Yep. I have that video series on a Chris Reeves thumb drive. He gave me that a few years back and it literally changed how I view his work and knife makers in general.
Superb watch.

Back
Top Bottom