• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Christensen Arms Mesa - experiences, comments & reviews

Well, that’s possibly a fair assessment and like lots of folks I have read many reviews and yes they’re mixed. However, i think it is 100% certain that a 40% can be turned into a 95% or better cost pass through!

Mr. Bandwidth, do you or did you personally own 40%?
I'm basing my critique off of a pretty large sample size. I've gotten to shoot quite a few of their rifles for work. Every company can turn out a lemon, that just seems to me like the ratio of lemons they've turned out in the last 3-4 years. They've been the higher end brand brought into a lot of medium sized gun shops and chain stores like Sportsman's across the country, and production has struggled to keep up with demand. The inevitable happened.

I'm basing my critique off of a pretty large sample size. I've gotten to shoot quite a few of their rifles for work. Every company can turn out a lemon, that just seems to me like the ratio of lemons they've turned out in the last 3-4 years. They've been the higher end brand brought into a lot of medium sized gun shops and chain stores like Sportsman's across the country, and production has struggled to keep up with demand. The inevitable happened.

Good info & based on first hand experiences. Much appreciated. So, IF I could find a Kimber Montana anywhere on the planet right now, what is your opinion of a Kimber Montana? I’m being serious & would value you opinion if likewise it’s based on personal experiences. Thanks.

Good info & based on first hand experiences. Much appreciated. So, IF I could find a Kimber Montana anywhere on the planet right now, what is your opinion of a Kimber Montana? I’m being serious & would value you opinion if likewise it’s based on personal experiences. Thanks.
Sorry, I don't have any experience with the Kimber rifles.

Earlier this year I too considered a Christensen but decided against it due to the amount of reviews I saw with complaints about their customer service, I don’t have any direct experience with them so I can’t definitively say they are not good, but it was enough for me to go another direction. I also decided I didn’t want carbon fiber so that was another factor. I chose to go with the Bergara Premier series and don’t regret it. Hope you are satisfied with the one you do decide to purchase.

Earlier this year I too considered a Christensen but decided against it due to the amount of reviews I saw with complaints about their customer service, I don’t have any direct experience with them so I can’t definitively say they are not good, but it was enough for me to go another direction. I also decided I didn’t want carbon fiber so that was another factor. I chose to go with the Bergara Premier series and don’t regret it. Hope you are satisfied with the one you do decide to purchase.

Thanks. So much of this is personal preference based on best information that any of us can gather before making a decision & purchase. Kind of like buying shoes & boots...., you just don’t know how well they’ll suit you until you buy them & wear them!

Back
Top Bottom