Christian Bale In Aurora: Actor Visiting Victims Of Shooting

Bale earned alot of respect from me by doing that. I am very glad he did not try and dress up as batman though.

I'm glad to see this. Thanks for posting. This is surreal. I lived outside of Denver for a few years a while back. All of the shootings (like Columbine) took place just miles away from where I lived. I remember when we moved from Boulder to the Westminister/Arvada Area Columbine was the High School we would have went to if we moved to Aurora. Instead we moved just a few miles down the road. I know some friends that were going to attend Columbine (I moved back to GA before High School. IIRC I would have been a Senior or just graduated when that occurred. The movie theatre that this occurred at I have been to several times. It was the largest one in the area at the time so we always went to that one. Small world. Lots of bad out there.

Respect, when he gives up some of his bog a$$ check to help out the victims or helps get that idiot tortured for the next 20 years by bubba and his boys... It's not his fault, but he is loaded and could help them out... Maybe buying glocks for all the living victims... IMHO

LOL! Gotta admit, that would've been kinda awesome tho.

I just think a man dressed in black armor visiting people shot by a different guy in black armor might freak some of them out. It woul also make it seem like too much of a publicity stunt IMO.

Back
Top Bottom