Christmas came a little early!!

Congrats. You'll love it. I have three of the Sako 75 series (300 WM, 308 and 260). All three are tack drivers and you can't beat the trigger and operation of the bolt. It's as smooth as butter. They are one of the best factory rifles made in my opinion.

I gave one to myself years ago for Christmas. I wrapped it up and stuck it under the tree and opened it on Christmas morning. When I opened it my wife basically said "WTF". I said "Santa brought it. See it's from Finland."

Congrats again on an excellent rifle.

Very Nice! I have a Sako AV mannlicher in 30'06 and a tikka t3x in 308 and love them. I truly do not think you can get a better bolt rifle for the price. You can put a scope on it, but you would be amazed how much more fun they are with an aimpoint hunting series red dot. good luck, but i think the real question is what is the wife wanting for Christmas?

Very nice! I've worked up loads for many Sakos and all of them have been impressive.

I hope you know what she wants for Christmas. Mine is always a mystery, even when I've been paying attention. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom