• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Christmas Party Dec 9 Dragon Buffet Cumming Ga

Status
Not open for further replies.
That child has a look in her eyes that only Santa can see. May the miracle of his birth fill your hearts with love. Merry Christmas everyone
IMG_20231209_223208.jpg

Yep…merry Christmas folks !! I wish I would have been able to get there . I hope everyone has a great holiday and Santa is good to all the children….even us grown children ….Those that deserve it anyhow !! Lol.

I also want to thank everyone for another great year of trades/jokes/fun/talks and friendship ! The comradere is great around here most of the time. There is no other place I would rather be on the net !

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR from the 41mag family !! :becky:

Shared a table with OttoMan OttoMan the most selfless member on the ODT. Sometimes with @Asbestos and @The Southern Gentlemen. Saw many old friends and made some new ones I think.

Thanks BIKER13 BIKER13 and @alleycat for a great event. Probably one of the better Chinese Buffets I’ve eaten at.

So many I can’t tag everyone, and if I didn’t get around talk to everyone I’m very sorry. I’m really not good at the social stuff.
You’re a great Man yourself Ken Ford Ken Ford , thank you so much for saving my day, and literally YOU DID! You know exactly what I mean…. Love you all, brothers!

And thank you to the best couple in town Mr & Mrs imawoodsman imawoodsman … And all the others involved to bring this event to happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom