• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Christmas Tree

deller

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
114   0
Reaction score
This is a high end artifical tree. If I recall correctly it's 8 foot tall ( maybe taller)and has a pretty wide spread on it. The wife paid around 500 for it and because she was so sick it wasn't put up and decorated for the past two years.
It comes with a cover for storage and frankly its like new.

My wife passed away in September and all my children live out of state so my Christmas decorating will be minimal this year.

I would like for it to go to someone who will enjoy it ( and the season) as much as the wife and I did. I'll even throw in some nice oraniments.

I prefer you have some positive feed back as I dont want some jerk off who just joined our group knowing where I live.

THE TREE HAS FOUND A NEW HOME.......

This is a high end artifical tree. If I recall correctly it's 8 foot tall ( maybe taller)and has a pretty wide spread on it. The wife paid around 500 for it and because she was so sick it wasn't put up and decorated for the past two years.
It comes with a cover for storage and frankly its like new.

My wife passed away in September and all my children live out of state so my Christmas decorating will be minimal this year.

I would like for it to go to someone who will enjoy it ( and the season) as much as the wife and I did. I'll even throw in some nice oraniments.

I prefer you have some positive feed back as I dont want some jerk off who just joined our group knowing where I live.

Sorry for your loss... I applaud your generosity. Praying you'll have a blessed Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom