Chuck Norris; 3 lessons from Fort Hood Shootings

RamRoddoc

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
3 Lessons Our Politicians Should Learn From Fort Hood
Chuck Norris | Apr 08, 2014

http://townhall.com/columnists/chucknorris/2014/04/08/3-lessons-our-politicians-should-learn-from-fort-hood-n1819801

Most Americans don't realize our war fighters have been lawfully disarmed on federal soil for years. There was even a push to strip them of their firearms in on post housing/family quarters, you know for their safety. The firearms were to be stored in the arms room-locked, alarm and restricted access.

So just who do "Gun Free Zones" serve and in practice what have they honestly accomplished? What was the claim? What has been produced? What has been the impact to the 2nd amendment when they fail........

Observe yet again as we triple, quadruple etc. down on failure through a false philosophy. Oh squirrel! :sad:

When I was in the USMC one requirements to live in base housing was to register your firearms. They wanted a detailed list of the weapons you own.

Yep, all firearms on post must be registered, privately owned, must be carried unloaded, separated from the ammo and only to or from approved activities, going to the range or hunting etc.

In Germany a fee was accessed for each firearm to register the firearm on post. I spent well over $100 to just let the Government record my serial numbers..... Jack Asses!

Back
Top Bottom