• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Church shooting in Texas

Bloomberg is an idiot or a liar. I suspect liar. I can think of about 30 people I shoot with I'd want nearby in case of a situation like this before I'd wish for any cop I know to be there.

I know you're just sarcastic, but it is a joke what Churches and others places do with that stupid sign "gun free zone". About 3 years ago, my wife and I decided to receive the new year in Hellen at the Dropping of the Edelweiss event. So we parked and walked to the place, and I am carrying. Go to the gate and there is this big sign "No Guns". I was, "you've got to be kidding me... to be in this messy place and trust my life into the hands of these improvised security guards and ONE Sheriff". Didn't went to car to leave the gun, and just rolled the dice and entered and I thought "let's see what happen". And I do in our church too... Not all the time, because now they have too many Sheriff's Officer in there.

It is my understanding that having a concealed weapon in a place with a sign posted "No Guns" is not a crime under GA statutes. If it is discovered and you are asked to leave & refuse, then you are guilty of a misdemeanor & stand to lose you GA weapons license.

It is my understanding that having a concealed weapon in a place with a sign posted "No Guns" is not a crime under GA statutes. If it is discovered and you are asked to leave & refuse, then you are guilty of a misdemeanor & stand to lose you GA weapons license.
Criminal trespass, not sure if you can or cannot be stripped of your GA Weapons Carry License.

Back
Top Bottom