• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cities Push Laws To Destroy Seized Guns Even In States Where It's Prohibited

RamRoddoc

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
http://matometrix.com/news/Cities-p...guns----even-in-states-where-it's-prohibited/

They listed Augusta but failed to mention the largest violator (Atlanta) of state law mandating within a specific period (they ignore) that those firearms be auctioned to licensed FFL's who in turn sell them to vetted citizens who are not felons nor convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence, who undergo a FEDERAL background check, where the funds benefit the city's taxpayers by reducing city debt and providing business with income and law abiding citizens with property that is essential to preventing violent crime and preserving liberty!

Why are these cities allowed to not just violate the state law but flaunt it.

Would we citizens be offered such a blind eye of "JUSTUS"?????

Notice what appears as a "registered firearms" image. Considering that a federal firearm registry is illegal and most states do not unconstitutionally register legal firearms, with the (infringed) exception being Class III stuff-for public safety you know... Too dangerous for normal folk stuff... Just the state.

I checked their source but it doesn't support this claim unless they are considering FFL's as actual firearms?

https://www.atf.gov/resource-center...guns----even-in-states-where-it's-prohibited/

upload_2016-12-23_6-59-13.png

This is what happens when you have idiots in charge.
Does this moron not realize that there are plenty of more firearms that can go to the "needy" in poor neighborhoods.
Then the poor neighborhood residents will go to the wealthy neighborhoods and steal their firearms, that will wind up in the poor neighborhoods.

What's wrong with poor folks owning a firearm?
I think this asshat was trying to be "politically correct".

Looks like an astute firearms dealer would bring a suit against the city of Atlanta for breaking the law...shoot, I'd contribute to their legal fund!

Maybe they would throw the mayor in jail or something cool like that!

Looks like an astute firearms dealer would bring a suit against the city of Atlanta for breaking the law...shoot, I'd contribute to their legal fund!

Maybe they would throw the mayor in jail or something cool like that!

I would toss in $100 to help fund a lawsuit. Doubtful the Mayor appointed city police chief would allow the Mayor to be arrested for willfully breaking state law. He'd have to arrest himself too...

It seems a lawyer who could use the work would be able to recover his legal fees as this appears an easy case to win. The people of Atlanta will end up paying the bill though.

I would toss in $100 to help fund a lawsuit. Doubtful the Mayor appointed city police chief would allow the Mayor to be arrested for willfully breaking state law. He'd have to arrest himself too...

It seems a lawyer who could use the work would be able to recover his legal fees as this appears an easy case to win. The people of Atlanta will end up paying the bill though.
Maybe the GBI could arrest the both of em'? I would have suggested the Sheriff do it but it's Fulton Co. so that's a useless suggestion.

I no longer live in the county. I will throw in on the legal fund

Back
Top Bottom