• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

City of Sandy Springs folks, Please, Explain this...

I worked on cable tv house installs down here during that period. On expenses out of Savannah.
Some more of that small world ****.
Our crew broke out of the crappy Holiday Inn in Brunswick and moved to Craft Motel on SSI. Mrs. Mobley put up with a lot of crap from our crew, but it was off-season and she was happy to have the revenue.
We also left the HI in Brunswick and rented an apartment across the street from the beach. We switched to per diem and made out like bandits. Good times.

Never heard of anyone ramming a speed bump and dying. This will go away after the first lawsuit.

Plus folks don't seem to understand how to manage 4-way stops. This will confuse a lot of people.

My parents lived right at a three-way intersection in their neighborhood. People used to fly down that road like idiots. I had two young children and when I went to visit I was definitely afraid for the children wondering in the street. They finally put a stop sign there. People were still flying down the street and blowing right through the stop sign. The majority of people drive like a bat out of hell in all neighborhoods. If you got children you learn to appreciate speed bumps and obstacles in the road that make people slow down. It's ridiculous the rate of speed some of these people go down these roads and drives inside of subdivisions where kids are playing.

Back
Top Bottom