• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Civil Service government jobs! Direct hiring authority Trident Refit Facility Kings Bay GA

testdepth

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
TRF has been given direct hiring authority so that means interviews and hiring on the spot or soon there after. No USAJOBS hiring process for this hiring event. Good paying jobs with good benefits where you can start and retire from. All job vacancies are open to the general public.

Resumes can be directly submitted to Christy Denney: christy.denney@navy.mil or Wayne Collier: wayne.d.collier@navy.mil. More information about each job can be found online by visiting opm.gov. Be sure to include details about the specific skills, hands-on training, or practical experience related to an occupation in your resume.

. U.S. citizenship is required.
. Males 18-25 years old must be registered for Selective Service to apply for federal positions.
. No military commitment is required for these civilian positions.
. Some positions may be deemed drug testing designated positions and require participation in random drug testing.
. Appointment will be contingent upon passing a physical examination.
. Employee will be required to obtain and maintain appropriate background investigation or security clearance.
. Employee may be required to drive a motor vehicle. A valid driver's license may be required for the position.
. Employee must maintain current certifications depending on occupation and work area.

TRF Hiring Event Flyer.jpg

I wish I still had my SOC.mil email account. So if I ever would apply for one of those jobs it would grab their attention.

I wish I still had my SOC.mil email account. So if I ever would apply for one of those jobs it would grab their attention.

Wouldn't matter. I have been on this base since 1999 and working for TRF since 2012. This is the first time I have seen them direct hiring without being processed through USAJOBS. If you have a well written resume with the right experience submit it.

Back
Top Bottom