• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Classifieds Update - Post any bugs/errors here

Almost no listings show up. Why is the default to NOT include things willing to ship?

What brought about this update? This site has always been so extremely well optimized and it just took 10 steps backwards overnight....
I figure most people are looking to do face to face trades in their area, but the default can be changed if more people want it that way.

Almost no listings show up. Why is the default to NOT include things willing to ship?

What brought about this update? This site has always been so extremely well optimized and it just took 10 steps backwards overnight....
I figure most people are looking to do face to face trades in their area, but the default can be changed if more people want it that way.

Attachments

• 1A345299-A6E6-4EDA-A836-87583D270199.png
    1A345299-A6E6-4EDA-A836-87583D270199.png
    233.5 KB · Views: 20

I would say youre correct, but the implementation is not effective and has essentially "broken" the convenience of using the site.
It's far more important the average user sees as many listings as possible by default. Just make the tools to narrow those listings down as easy and convenient as possible.

This decision will also severely discourage paid listings for now and the immediate future. I imagine its going to have quite a large effect on the overall revenue generated....

Back
Top Bottom