• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cleaning a Benchmade Infidel?

If you find out post it please. Also I was told they sell a stronger spring kit for them. I'm thinking about getting one myself and would like to know how to work on it.

I'm going to try what klarktx said to do, I've read some of his posts on knives and he really seems to know his stuff when it comes to anything with a blade on it. If I'm not mistaken if you try to work on the Infidel yourself like taking it apart it will void the warranty. What I'll be doing is just simple maintenance type stuff. But go ahead and get yourself an Infidel, you won't be disappointed. I use mine a lot and I'm not surprised that it's needing cleaning.

PS. I'll post up results for you after I get done with it, it'll be a few days though cause I've got too much crap going on right now to get right to it.

Last edited:
I'm going to try what klarktx said to do, I've read some of his posts on knives and he really seems to know his stuff when it comes to anything with a blade on it. If I'm not mistaken if you try to work on the Infidel yourself like taking it apart it will void the warranty. What I'll be doing is just simple maintenance type stuff. But go ahead and get yourself an Infidel, you won't be disappointed. I use mine a lot and I'm not surprised that it's needing cleaning.

PS. I'll post up results for you after I get done with it, it'll be a few days though cause I've got too much crap going on right now to get right to it.

I got an update that your package shipped Friday. Hope it arrives in next few days.
Hope things work out for ya.

Back
Top Bottom