• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Clemson Notre Dame

This is exactly why I chose to hunt this evening instead of watching this game. I feel good about that decision. Now the Bama-Oklahoma game I’m not missing.

ND is so over rated that their staff and players actually believe the lie.
lou-holtz-meme_zpsc6205e55-650x342.jpg

ND had an undefeated season. But their season was one game less than the other three teams in the championship. ND plays a semi ACC schedule. ND should have played Clemson for the ACC championship. Every team should play an equal number of games to reach the final four. While I am a UGA fan, UGA did not deserve to be in the final 4. They had two losses and that is a NO GO for me. Do I believe they were better than ND, well yeah! But I am a UGA fan!!!

Brian Kelly blamed the loss to Clemson on 4 big plays that were opportunistic because they lost their cornerback. Kelly said they never game up 4 big plays during the year.......yeah, probably because they did not play anyone even close to the team Clemson is. ND beat Michigan........and that is a big deal because.............?

Brian Kelly believes, based on the way his teamed played, that the team is on the brink of a championship........well, everyone has their own opinion. 3 points will not beat many teams, but what do I know?

ND had an undefeated season. But their season was one game less than the other three teams in the championship. ND plays a semi ACC schedule. ND should have played Clemson for the ACC championship. Every team should play an equal number of games to reach the final four. While I am a UGA fan, UGA did not deserve to be in the final 4. They had two losses and that is a NO GO for me. Do I believe they were better than ND, well yeah! But I am a UGA fan!!!

Brian Kelly blamed the loss to Clemson on 4 big plays that were opportunistic because they lost their cornerback. Kelly said they never game up 4 big plays during the year.......yeah, probably because they did not play anyone even close to the team Clemson is. ND beat Michigan........and that is a big deal because.............?

Brian Kelly believes, based on the way his teamed played, that the team is on the brink of a championship........well, everyone has their own opinion. 3 points will not beat many teams, but what do I know?
Kelly is like all ND fans... dillusional.

Reactions: JWC
Back
Top Bottom