• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

climber tree stands

(M)

Default rank <3500 posts
100% Chuck Norris approved
104   0
Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase a new climber for this up coming season and am leaning towards a summit goliath. I live in Franklin ga and the "local"/close stores are lacking on display items and I would like to check one out before shelling out the cash. Does anyone know of an outdoor store that has a good selection of stands on display? Thanks.

Bass Pro Shops and Cabelas are about the only ones I know of that would have a decent selection on display year round. A lot of other stores tend to put that stuff away when season ends.

I'm looking to purchase a new climber for this up coming season and am leaning towards a summit goliath. I live in Franklin ga and the "local"/close stores are lacking on display items and I would like to check one out before shelling out the cash. Does anyone know of an outdoor store that has a good selection of stands on display? Thanks.

You will not be sorry you went with a Summit. I have 3 and use all 3.

I'm not looking to sleep however I've been making do with a wally-world special I received as a gift and would love to not ache for days after sitting out for an afternoon. I was leaning towards the goliath but was also considering the titan or 180 max. I'm not a huge guy 5'11" 250ish so I don't need the largest climber out there but after being cramped and uncomfortable in my other stand the reports of ample room sound real appealing to me. Thank y'all very much for the input.

I have the Goliath and really like it but being 6'4" I wish I had gone with the Titian for more leg room. Anyone thats shorter than me should be happy with it.

Have you looked at the Buckshot Big Shot climbers

Back
Top Bottom