• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Clips

I got this mega giant clip for my problem solver
184631_10150418456200370_645840369_17423054_4620281_n.jpg

Does it annoy you? It annoys me, especially when people on here put ads up and should know better. I went to Dick's and asked for an lcp 2 mag to be unlocked for me. He was like a what? I said a magazine for my handgun. He goes, oh you mean a clip, I got you. I said nothing, got to the front and then said I no longer wanted it. It wasn't because he called it a clip, but because it was then I remembered that it's on the ODT list of do not shop.
'I’m actually old enough to remember when they were called clips.

Ruger still packages them as “clips” depending on where they are sold and marketed. When I was selling guns a few years back I took pictures and posted them on here.
None of them are magazines either as they don’t store explosives on a ship...
Freakin ridiculous that people even care that much...

magazine
[ mag-uh-zeen, mag-uh-zeen ]
|
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR magazine ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
a publication that is issued periodically, usually bound in a paper cover, and typically contains essays, stories, poems, etc., by many writers, and often photographs and drawings, frequently specializing in a particular subject or area, as hobbies, news, or sports.
a room or place for keeping gunpowder and other explosives, as in a fort or on a warship.
a building or place for keeping military stores, as arms, ammunition, or provisions.
a metal receptacle for a number of cartridges, inserted into certain types of automatic weapons and when empty removed and replaced by a full receptacle in order to continue firing.
Also called magazine show. Radio and Television.
  1. Also called newsmagazine. a regularly scheduled news program consisting of several short segments in which various subjects of current interest are examined, usually in greater detail than on a regular newscast.
  2. a program with a varied format that combines interviews, commentary, entertainment, etc.

Ruger still packages them as “clips” depending on where they are sold and marketed. When I was selling guns a few years back I took pictures and posted them on here.
None of them are magazines either as they don’t store explosives on a ship...
Freakin ridiculous that people even care that much...

magazine
[ mag-uh-zeen, mag-uh-zeen ]
|
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR magazine ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
a publication that is issued periodically, usually bound in a paper cover, and typically contains essays, stories, poems, etc., by many writers, and often photographs and drawings, frequently specializing in a particular subject or area, as hobbies, news, or sports.
a room or place for keeping gunpowder and other explosives, as in a fort or on a warship.
a building or place for keeping military stores, as arms, ammunition, or provisions.
a metal receptacle for a number of cartridges, inserted into certain types of automatic weapons and when empty removed and replaced by a full receptacle in order to continue firing.
Also called magazine show. Radio and Television.
  1. Also called newsmagazine. a regularly scheduled news program consisting of several short segments in which various subjects of current interest are examined, usually in greater detail than on a regular newscast.
  2. a program with a varied format that combines interviews, commentary, entertainment, etc.
These definitions make alot of odters homes magazines then lol

Back
Top Bottom