• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help you out, kinda a long drive from Texas, but i bought one a few weeks ago. Great little gun, kicks like a sob but thats what ya get with a short .45
Hope you get to try it out. You either love it, or hate it, but you'll know pretty quick!

If I still had mine I'd let you shoot it but I traded it a few weeks ago for a gun that I have been looking for for a long time. They are awesome little guns. The recoil isn't as bad as you would think. Once I have the funds available I will be getting another one.

my XD45 didn't shoot as good as my XDS

I hear that a lot. I hear it a lot about baby Glocks too...I guess it's an individual thing because neither of us are alone by a long shot. I can't shoot subcompacts worth a crap without grip extensions and at that point, their purpose (concealment) is defeated. I can shoot anything one carefully aimed shot at a time. It's when I am rapid firing that I can't shoot decent groups with a shorty pistol and while the first shot counting may be enough, I want groups and I want them quick. The smallest I am willing to go for carry/concealment is commander size 1911 or compact size Glocks (G23)...occasionally a J frame Smith but that's rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom