Closed Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Some are cool and reasonable and some are cool and you could ****my ****if you think I'm paying that much for something to make it more quiet. The neighbors can kiss my ass. lol. I shoot my .22 from inside a room in the theater, out of the back door, and into a 21' hillside. (I'm in a n'hood btw) Outside, it sounds like you clapping your hands together. Don't let me deter from the OP, these suppressors are still badass, but at the price's on that site, I'll take my chances, or put more in my gas tank to get away quickly. Nice post though and thanks for sharing.

Ok. Some are cool and reasonable and some are cool and you could ****my ****if you think I'm paying that much for something to make it more quiet. The neighbors can kiss my ass. lol. I shoot my .22 from inside a room in the theater, out of the back door, and into a 21' hillside. (I'm in a n'hood btw) Outside, it sounds like you clapping your hands together. Don't let me deter from the OP, these suppressors are still badass, but at the price's on that site, I'll take my chances, or put more in my gas tank to get away quickly. Nice post though and thanks for sharing.

Hey man, thanks for the quality input. Greatly appreciated.

The price is about right on the take down. I have an oasis internally suppressed 10/22 and love it. The only draw back is not being able to screw it on another pistol. Have fun with them cans!

I definitely will! Thompson Machine has videos of them firing it on YouTube as well if you want to check it out.

the 10/22 front end will be very cool. Would like to see it in person. The guy above sounds like he doesn't own suppressors so I don't know know why he is commenting. It added zero to this thread. Anyway, looks liek you have some nice stuff there, I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom