• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
never heard of such a weapon! really cool!!! GLWS!!!!
Yeah, I would not say they are rare but they are not as common as other calibers. This would make a great companion for someone with a 30 cal carbine rifle. I am heading in a different direction so I decided to put this one on the market.

Had one of these back in the '80's (before the midnight raiders cleaned me out). Awesome pistol. Wish I was a) closer, and b) richer. Would definitely like to get this one back in my collection.
I have been reluctant to put this one out there but have my sights on something else. I will probably regret it when I sell it.

I have been reluctant to put this one out there but have my sights on something else. I will probably regret it when I sell it.

No doubt! At my peak of Ruger collecting, I had .30 carbine, .41 Mag, .45 LC, .357 Mag, .44 Mag, and .22.

Now I only have the last three. Lost the .30 carbine, .41 Mag, and .45 LC to the evening visitors.

Now I am trolling for a Glock 29 and/or Mini-30. Wouldn't have one of those you want to part with, would you?

PM me if you do.

No doubt! At my peak of Ruger collecting, I had .30 carbine, .41 Mag, .45 LC, .357 Mag, .44 Mag, and .22.

Now I only have the last three. Lost the .30 carbine, .41 Mag, and .45 LC to the evening visitors.

Now I am trolling for a Glock 29 and/or Mini-30. Wouldn't have one of those you want to part with, would you?

PM me if you do.
Nope, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom