• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cloud Atlas

How many shows can you say that about? I'm going to venture ... every single one (same with hetero sex scenes as well). But of course it's always there.... "enlightenment"....

Hey now! Don't be messin with that! There was also a hot Asian chick sex scene and that WAS necessary for the movie. Really, it was!

BTW, the two guys in bed wasn't actually a sex scene. It was a "next morning" scene. Now the Asian chick....THAT was a sex scene. ;)

Hey Geaux, if we die and find out we were wrong and the atheist-moralists are right, I'm going to laugh like hell if you get reincarnated gay. Me, I'm slated to be a dung beetle this go'round

Hey Geaux, if we die and find out we were wrong and the atheist-moralists are right, I'm going to laugh like hell if you get reincarnated gay. Me, I'm slated to be a dung beetle this go'round
I'm pretty sure there's no worries about any of those scenarios. Though the thought of a laughing dung beetle is intriguing. I guess it's all about making the best out of the situation I suppose. :cool:

I'm pretty sure there's no worries about any of those scenarios. Though the thought of a laughing dung beetle is intriguing. I guess it's all about making the best out of the situation I suppose. :cool:

True irony would be you reincarnated as a gay deer that swampbucket wounds with a bad bow shot.

Back
Top Bottom