• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cloud to ground Lightning……

jett3663

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
0   0
Reaction score
1D0A9DDC-ACB6-4502-90F2-21717EA2EE7B.png

Charles Lindberg visited the forward bases and taught them how to extend their range. Charles knew a thing or two about turbocharged engines and long-range flying.

He flew on a mission and shot down a jap plane. He was quickly recalled to the States. He wasn't a serviceman at the time. Oops.

Charles Lindberg visited the forward bases and taught them how to extend their range. Charles knew a thing or two about turbocharged engines and long-range flying.

He flew on a mission and shot down a jap plane. He was quickly recalled to the States. He wasn't a serviceman at the time. Oops.
All is fair in love and war🤣🤣🤣 I liked the guns being in the fuselage nose and not the wings……shot much farther accurately 👍👍

If I remember right -- it was a flight of P-38's that shot down Yamamoto over Bougainville. The Americans broke the Naval codes and intercepted his "Betty" over Bougainville and shot it down killing possibly one of the best military leaders the Japanese had....

Awesome plane....

JMHO

If I remember right -- it was a flight of P-38's that shot down Yamamoto over Bougainville. The Americans broke the Naval codes and intercepted his "Betty" over Bougainville and shot it down killing possibly one of the best military leaders the Japanese had....

Awesome plane....

JMHO
You remember right.

Back
Top Bottom