• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CMC/Lantac E-CT1 AR trigger-$90!

Anyone ever used these? You can get a nice Larue trigger for not much more ($99), so I'd like to hear some feedback on these.

I have had a few cmc triggers and have nothing bad to say about them! Id snatch it up if i needed another trigger...
Actually as im typing this i remember My wife still has that same cmc lantac flat in her AR and I have the curved version cmc lantac in a lower i have for sale on here now!

If I was not completely in love with my AR Gold trigger in my current AR, id prob have a cmc in it!

worth the $90

I don't currently have one in a rifle but have fingered a couple when i was looking at triggers. they are smooth. For $90 that's a deal and I would get one if I didn't already have one or two good triggers and no cash for more.

there was a big deal a few years ago about the "drop in" triggers and a patent someone has, they were one of the few at the time that had paid royalties to the patent owner IIRC. just looked it up, looks like Mossberg lost the patent on the drop in triggers.

I have all Trigger types this one is certainly in my Top 3 the flat face in particular. A 3 gunner friend had told me to try it a year ago... I’m glad I did...the reset is short crisp and breaks like glass. It comes with trigger pins similar to KNS...These are good to go especially the Lantac enhanced version. I just bought more. wow a deal at this price...

I have all Trigger types this one is certainly in my Top 3 the flat face in particular. A 3 gunner friend had told me to try it a year ago... I’m glad I did...the reset is short crisp and breaks like glass. It comes with trigger pins similar to KNS...These are good to go especially the Lantac enhanced version. I just bought more. wow a deal at this price...
Now you tell me... Lol out of stock on both

Back
Top Bottom