• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CMP tent sale today to Saturday

If you want an M1 at a reasonable price then the CMP is the way to go. Rumors abound about when they will run out....the consensus seems to be in about 12-18 months....when they are gone the price of M1s will shoot through the roof. It's the most iconic gun in American military history, it killed japs, nazis and fascists and was far and away the best standard use rifle in World War II without question....if your heart bleeds red,white and blue why the hell wouldn't you get one of these while you can?

The CMP seems to be getting caught up on back orders so if you want one they will probably open sales back up in the near future.

I always prefer to hand select when possible. I like WWII receivers w WWII barrels with very low wear measures. Mail order is luck of the draw, some good and some not as good.

Well worth the drive when they have inventory.

I always prefer to hand select when possible. I like WWII receivers w WWII barrels with very low wear measures. Mail order is luck of the draw, some good and some not as good.

Well worth the drive when they have inventory.
I agree, that's why I recently purchased two from Mike in Summerville. He purchased these many years ago before they started building them from parts. He has a great selection!

Back
Top Bottom