• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CMP this thursday

I picked up a handful of WWII web slings for 6 apiece too.

I just got back home after spending all day at the CMP range. Another disappointment, steel challenge state championship so I couldn't use the action pistol bays.

I did get to see the Army marksmanship team practice today. Terrific shooters.

What did the Garands look like? anything interesting to you? How did the specials look?

Some m1-d rack grades for $995, everything else I saw was a correct grade 2k and up. No regular rack, field or service grades.

There was one immaculate drill rifle for $550. Will those shoot with a barrel change? It looked like a special grade with a plugged barrel.

Sitting here trying to talk myself out of a road trip in a few hours......
Lol there are plenty of deals out there. I may have set expectations too high with my recent purchase. If you check the cmp forums there a plenty for 700-800 shipped in extremely nice condition. After tax in Anniston you're looking for 715 out the door and that's if you can hold yourself back from a bayonet, 20 slings, and a field grade M1 lol I had to call my credit card company one day to warn them of a spike!

Lol there are plenty of deals out there. I may have set expectations too high with my recent purchase. If you check the cmp forums there a plenty for 700-800 shipped in extremely nice condition. After tax in Anniston you're looking for 715 out the door and that's if you can hold yourself back from a bayonet, 20 slings, and a field grade M1 lol I had to call my credit card company one day to warn them of a spike!

I appreciate that. I really don't need anything right now anyway, i've just always liked the thought of picking out my own.....

Back
Top Bottom