• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CMP Visit

They should still be restocked. I had to go back this morning and pick something up. The IHC Gap Letter temptation was too much to resist. The racks were refilled with a3s and were almost completely cleared out when I left.
Thats beautiful...They are putting out some nice stuff this week! nice snag

I bought what appears to my knowledge to be a correct possibly unissued smith corona 1903-a3 with the original finish from the cmp today. The stock is mostly unfinished and it's dry with clear stamps. I don't want to hijack the thread so I'll take pictures of the rifle and create a post! Super excited!

I bought what appears to my knowledge to be a correct possibly unissued smith corona 1903-a3 with the original finish from the cmp today. The stock is mostly unfinished and it's dry with clear stamps. I don't want to hijack the thread so I'll take pictures of the rifle and create a post! Super excited!

Congrats!!!!!
:rockon:

Hi Guys, I've got a friend who inherited a 1093 from her father and she'd like to sale it. I don't have any pics or info on it on. I only saw it once but it looked nice. She also has a 1911 and M1 carbine.
This 1911 was made in 1945 by Remington Rand and the serial number is 2068124. The finish on the gun is a little worn because of holster wear but the gun is in good shape.
The M1 Carbine was made in March 1943 by Inland Mfg. The serial is 275045. The rifle was rebuilt sometime during its life in the military, you can tell by the P marked on the hand grip and the AAH2 marking on the left side by the hand grip. The Inland marking are under the rear sight and on the barrel next to the front sight.

Hi Guys, I've got a friend who inherited a 1093 from her father and she'd like to sale it. I don't have any pics or info on it on. I only saw it once but it looked nice. She also has a 1911 and M1 carbine.
This 1911 was made in 1945 by Remington Rand and the serial number is 2068124. The finish on the gun is a little worn because of holster wear but the gun is in good shape.
The M1 Carbine was made in March 1943 by Inland Mfg. The serial is 275045. The rifle was rebuilt sometime during its life in the military, you can tell by the P marked on the hand grip and the AAH2 marking on the left side by the hand grip. The Inland marking are under the rear sight and on the barrel next to the front sight.

I didn't see a question there. Are you looking for a value on these? If so, more information is needed. That being said, there is certainly interest here if she is selling.

pm sent regarding the 3 pieces

1903 could be worth $550-$650 or more based on condition, manufacturer etc.

1911 range between $800 and $1,000

Inland also probably around $750

Just averages a lot depends on condition and if parts match

Back
Top Bottom