• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CNN Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
BULL****!

Once again the gun grabbers have framed an argument in such a way we can't win. I bought plenty of toys at gun show tables and always had paperwork done. This idea that anyone can walk into a gun show and buy a gun off a table without a background check is absurd.

I understand they are referring to the F2F transactions but they always show pictures of dealer tables lined with guns from wall to wall when they talk about the "gun show loophole".

BULL****!

Once again the gun grabbers have framed an argument in such a way we can't win. I bought plenty of toys at gun show tables and always had paperwork done. This idea that anyone can walk into a gun show and buy a gun off a table without a background check is absurd.

I understand they are referring to the F2F transactions but they always show pictures of dealer tables lined with guns from wall to wall when they talk about the "gun show loophole".

I agree 100% captn, there isn't a ****ing gunshow loophole. *sigh* whaddya do, just vote I guess. I'm getting tired of defending myself as if I were a criminal--but I'll keep at it.

Holy cow! You weren't kidding when you said that one side was losing badly. This kind of mindset honestly has me somewhat worried about the future of our freedoms. I think of the story about giving a mouse a cookie... No they've not taken our guns but when we give in to one request, another request will soon follow.

I know this has been stated many times on the site already & sounds like a broken record but it still remains true.. We need access to hi cap mags & what ever AR we choose because our forefathers wanted us to be able to defend ourselves from ALL threats.. Both here at home & elsewhere.
If the military & government have semi-auto, so should we.. If they have hi cap mags, so should we..

Background checks can only do so much but IMO private sales should stay just that.. Private.. Outside of the Governments lists & documents. Big brother is not supposed to rule over us, we are supposed to run big brother as a team.

www.cnn.com

following links directly to polls will often negate your vote. Just go to the cnn site. It's toward the bottom of the page, right side.
I can't find it, maybe that's because I'm on my phone.
but yeah, it's CNN.. You shouldn't have expected anything different.
I wouldn't be surprised if the votes were falsified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom