• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!
use to be back in the day, after a meeting, an asshole like that got the **** stomped out of him

It would put a stop to BS like this. But now we all woke and can't offend anyone. Even the ones that work to destroy your own community with their liberal carpetbagging stupidity and fears.

Jaha is all about getting himself attention. He had a few unsuccessful campaigns for other political positions and finally got on the school board after getting on the ballot unopposed. A “winner by default”. He says he wants to help the community but I have always gotten the impression he is just out to promote himself.
He has made other anti 2A comments in the past and will always use the line “I grew up hunting” to try to make it look like he understands the subject. He needs to go back to school and take a history class or two so he can understand the Second isn’t about hunting.

Maybe as a school board member he should be the one that promotes teaching children about firearms safety instead of consistently sending a “zero tolerance message about firearms”. Try teaching them to respect life and others, how firearms are tools of a job or sport for many, and how those tools are not toys. The consequences of irresponsible use of a firearm are very real, but yes, they can be “fun in safe hands”. We teach how you have to be “tolerant” of a schoolmate who is biologically a male but wants to live as a female. Then we teach that an intolerance towards an inanimate object and that someone whose hobby involves said inanimate object is an evil person.

Keep an eye on this one as I’m sure he will be making more runs for other political positions in the future.

Back
Top Bottom